Thursday 22 January 2009

Braking the Cocoon of Being Single

www.kisscafe.com

Sometimes you feel lonely and frustrated even though people around you think that everything’s fine with you. I've joined this new company and have shifted to the new city. The company has provided me virtually every facility I could bargain for- free accommodation, a car and other stuff. However, there is a feeling of isolation that haunts me every time I am back to my place. The memory of my girl friend, who left me a month back, never let me sleep. Although I have been on couple of blind dates since then, I never thought of seriously getting into any relationship. I had my jobs and my circle of friends with whom I often hanged out in bars and pubs during the evening time. I was just dragging my life in my home town even after I was single.

This city is big and beautiful and has lots of things to offer, but going alone is not something that I want for myself. It really sucks to death being alone in this great city. I know none here to go out with. I think, I should check out the potential areas of this city such as bars where singles meet a lot. If my luck favors, I will manage to make some new friends here and we can go for trekking or parasailing on weekends. Or may be, I should even try for these dating sites I have heard about. Who knows if I will find someone interesting there? If things work out I won't have to go to a bar alone looking like someone miserable and preying on every single girl you see there. Looking forward for an exciting life.