Sunday 4 January 2009

Free Dating Sites Really Work

www.kisscafe.com/post/index/10491

Hey, this is Jenny and I’m a fairly new to free dating site thingy. I must be extremely thankful to Monica, my close buddy, who introduced me to the brilliant concept of free dating sites. I never knew her short stay with me last weekend would be such a turning point in my life. Actually, she hasn't been very fortunate with a steady relationship. Despite several affairs, much to her chagrin, none of them lasted long enough. She was really worried about it until she found a guy on free dating site that literally broke her jinx. I could see the smile on her face as she described me how she met that guy on the free dating site.

She even showed me her boy friend's picture and I must say Monica has got a real catch this time. He is so attractive and very affluent too (don't get me wrong, but that's what Monica said me!). After chatting for a few days they decided to go for date. Monica said she was stunned to meet someone who was so mature in his thinking and so gentle that she really wished it works this time and her joy knew no bounds when Jack (the guy) asked her for a second date the following weekend. They've going strong since then and Monica also feels Jack is serious about her.

After I came to know about free dating site from Monica, I became curious to try it. I was single from quite some time and I was tired of going out in blind dates where you have no clue about whom you are gonna meet. So this weekend I plan to register in some free dating service. The best thing what I like most about the Free Dating site is it doesn't cost anything to become a member. It's Free, isn't it cool! You never know; maybe, I might meet someone really special just like Monica and we might plan on a few dates. I've had my fingers firmly crossed.